The Concord Public Library (Main Library) has reopened with limited capacity. The library will be closed every two hours for sanitation. The hours are:
Monday: 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm, 3pm-5pm
Tuesday: 11am-1pm, 2pm-4pm, 5pm-7pm
Wednesday: 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm, 3pm-5pm
Thursday: 11am-1pm, 2pm-4pm, 5pm-7pm
Friday: 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm, 3pm-5pm
Saturday: 9am-11am, 12pm-2pm
Browsing and Computer Use
Patrons are allotted 1 hour per day in the library. We appreciate patrons keeping their visits short to allow as many patrons as possible to enjoy time in the library.
We will have one-hour appointments for in-library computer use. Reservations will be set aside for walkups. Make an appointment online at ConcordPublicLibrary.net or by phone (603) 225-8670 starting Monday, July 13th.
Health and Safety Precautions
The well-being of our community and staff is always our top priority. Face coverings are required in the library. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided for you.
What we’re asking you to do:
• Do not enter the library if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness or breath, or are feeling unwell.
• Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library.
• Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others.
• Follow all directional signs and floor markings
Before entering any city facility, please answer these questions:
Have you had any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours without using fever reducing medication, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed to have COVID-19 or the symptoms listed above in the last 14 calendar days?
Have you returned from international or domestic commercial travel within the last 14 days? Domestic commercial travel is considered by plane, train or bus.
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, do not enter this building.
Instead please, visit www.concordnh.gov to take advantage of our many online services or us for assistance.
Returning Items and Due Dates
Our Prince Street book drop is open for you to return your checked out library items.
Book Drop Hours:
MWF | 9am – 5pm
TTh | 11am-7pm
Sat | 9am-2pm
• We are returning to normal due dates.
• Returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours before getting checked in.
• All overdue fines are being waived during this time.
Placing Items on Hold for Curbside Pickup
Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified that they are ready.
What you need to know:
• Place your holds online at ConcordPublicLibrary.net or by phone (603) 225-8670
• Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
• Wait until you are notified by phone or email that your items are ready for pick up.
• Curbside is available at the Main Branch only, by appointment.